My next two tattoos. Hope to get them soon. First one is going to be on my right calf and the second is going to be on my right forearm.
Want the new Facebook Timeline?
- Log onto Facebook.
- Enable developer mode, if you haven’t already. To do this, type “developer” into the Facebook search box, click the first result (it should be an app made by Facebook with a few hundred thousand users), and add the app.
- Jump into the developer app (if Facebook doesn’t put you there automatically, it should be in your left-hand tool bar)
- Create a new app (don’t worry — you wont actually be submitting this for anyone else to see/use). Give your shiny new app any display name and namespace you see fit. Read through and agree to the Platform Privacy agreement. This is the step you need to be verified for.
- Ensure you’re in your new app’s main settings screen. You should see your app’s name near the top of the page.
- Look for the “Open Graph” header, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link. Create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or “eat” a “sandwich.”
- This should drop you into an action type configuration page. Change a few of the default settings (I changed the past tense of “read” to “redd” — again, only you can see this unless you try and submit your application to the public directory), and click through all three pages of settings.
- Wait 2-3 minutes.
- Go back to your Facebook homescreen. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page. ~ Thank you Tyler Oakley
Sounds ridiculous, no?
It’s just as ridiculous with the word “gay.”
People who believe these quotes are just the worst.
AND SO MANY PEOPLE DO. WHAT THE HELL.
I guess I should start posting stuff… I guess.
I would totally post more if I had a Droid… I think